DIYs, Cupcakes & Treats, Lifestyle, and Travel

Sunday, December 27, 2015

10 Motivational Quotes to Help You Reach Your Full Potential

Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes you find yourself stuck in the midst of things that detract from your happiness, instead of contribute to it. It can be hard to break the cycle of habits and routines, but I've learned the biggest changes start from the decision to alter the smaller aspects of life.

I am definitely the kind of person who has a multitude of interests, and I tend to flock to every opportunity possible out of sheer curiosity and also to avoid the regret of missing out on things that could've proved enjoyable. However, I might also add that I am what you would call a perfectionist, and when I commit myself to an effort, I don't just get by. I give everything until there is absolutely nothing left to give.

This past year I definitely ran myself dry of all energy and motivation, overbooking myself both mentally and physically. It ended up being one of the most stressful and taxing years of my life. Many times I stopped and wondered what I was doing with my time and began to question whether the efforts I devoted myself to were actually helping me reach my full potential, or rather keeping me from it.

I guess looking back now, I've learned that you don't have to do it all to feel accomplished or fulfilled. It's better to pick a few things that you truly enjoy and devote yourself more fully, rather than a bunch of activities that deviate and disperse your attention towards each effort to a minimum.

While my ambition to get involved in every possible occurrence stressed me out, at the same time, I don't regret trying all the things I did. I believe it is crucial to go outside of your comfort zone and try new things, but to the point of figuring out what you truly love and inspires you. It's all about balance. Once you figure out what those things are, it's important to stick to those and weed out the rest.

I still haven't found a single passion or dream. I'm still looking. If you are in the same situation as me, or even if you already know exactly what your dreams and aspirations are, here are some inspirational quotes I've found immensely helpful in coming closer to attaining the motivation needed to reach your full potential. While words can be powerful, it's what you do with those words moving forward that brings about the unimaginable.

Inspirational Quote Self-Discovery

Quote About Finding Happiness

Quote About Following Your Dreams

Self-Confidence and Positivity

Quote About Patience

Overcoming Challenges

How to Be Optimistic

Quotes to Live By

Quotes to Live By

Quotes to End Worry

No comments:

Post a Comment